Friday, July 10, 2009

The academy is-About A Girl!

I'm just so in love with music. It makes my head spin right round. Thanks to bren's music posts, i am now downloading new,hippy songs. heh, i'm just a lil outdated sometimes and need someone to update me. HAHA! I can't wait for tomorrow cos i get to see both AUDREY and MYRA! They are finally back from aus. This is the time of the year when all aus people come back even when swine flu is happening. It just can't get in the way of family and friends, does it?

oh my, when i think of myra, i think of our don't-you-dare-mess-with-me teacher. MRS MORTIFYING MAKES ME SQUEALS INDRA. She is damn kao scary i tell you and the weirdest of all, she always catches me talking. ;/ i think she anti's me.

jai ho makes me wanna dance, like seriously. But i can't, i can't even bend let alone, shake. uhh! The thought of shing dancing to jai-ho is hilarious to the max. It made my day. Juan went to climb mount k.k which is so outrageous and cool. I hope he climbs to the peak and put A flag with a big juan on it not like my uncle sign on stones. hahah!

I shall start updating more pics when my comp is fixed. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment