Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest in peace Rats and MJ.

I've come with random news to my post today or maybe it's not, u decide.
The king of pop or maybe more known for his all talented dancing hippy moves, Michael jackson, just passed away on 25th june. I didn't know this till my cousin told me and my jaw instantly dropped. The reason for his death still undiscovered. Somehow i think it's because of drugs or his skin cancer thingg. Maybe his body couldn't take it anymore, who knows?

P.S I don't wanna post a picture of michael jackson cos i think it's freaky. It's Not like i anti him or anything. He's a true legend but latter on was known as a freak by the media, which i feel really sorry for.

Anyway, here's a moment of silence* for him.

_____

Somehow, i'm kinda grateful not being at bio class that other day when they dissected the rat. When i viewed jan's blog the other day, seriously my eyes opened like times two bigger seeing that poor lil rat got cut up by this bio freaks who just wanted to see its intestines and stuff. Not like i like rats but... still. ): It died with such a horrible reason.

Here's a moment of silence for all those rats too. ummmmmm**

____

Yesterday was the last day i get to see the hot doctor whom i declare is the most good looking doctor anyone could ever fancy. I feel OMG sad? Heh, 2 months later but still.. Here's a big xoxo to him for being such a caring and loving doctor always. He even wore my bra for me.

WTF?!

My cousin even rated him as CUTE. heh!

I can't believe the school had this emergency thing for H1N1 and gave everyone a mask to wear. Hahaha funny cos i don't think anyone would wear it all day. Thank god i'm not at school.
By the way, i am super dissapointed with my results. Ok, they are the least i care of but still..

43/100 for ADD MATHS?!- SCREW THE DAMN SUBJECT. gah! Which means i got a bloddy E.

Congratulations to Su mae for getting 3rd for elocution contest, u make me real proud Best friend even i can't watch it live! ):

till then.
To sucky add maths, u SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment